Archiv Sound, Video, MP3 und Co 8.736 Themen, 38.491 Beiträge

Treiber für Sony Camcorder TRV 240

Gorgo / 2 Antworten / Baumansicht Nickles

Such einen Treiber für meinen Camcorder. Er wird nicht von meiner Firewirekarte nicht erkannt. Braucht man überhaupt einen Treiber für den Camcorder?.

Mein System Win 98

martinh29 Gorgo „Treiber für Sony Camcorder TRV 240“
Optionen

Hatte ich zwar schon mal gepostet, aber egal:
vielleicht hilft dies:

The number one problem with Sony DV Camera's is that they are not detected by the editing software. If you have this problem read on.
FACTS
Sony camera's do not work with all firewire cables.
All Firewire cables are not created equal.
Editing software such as MGI's videowave use the MS driver. I'll assume the others do as well but there could be exceptions.

FIRST. If you can. Try your camera and firewire on a system that works. This tells you if both these things are OK. IF you don't have access to another system then follow the directions below.

1. Check to see if your camera is detected by the OS. Plug camera in to firwire, turn camera on (VCR mode). Right click my computer, select device manager tab. You should see an imaging device - Microsoft DV camera and VCR.
If you do see this then your problem is the editing software, check with them for support. I can't give advise on all the different mfr's software packages here.

If you don't see your camera, go to step 2.

2.Download the most recent device driver MSDV.INF find it on the Microsoft support website. You can also try other drivers recommended by the 1394 card manufacturer.

Repeat step 1. IF this fails.

Get a new Firewire, different manufacture, or if you have the sony cable, get a replacement. Repeat step 1 again.

If this still doesn't solve the problem. You need to try different PCI slot. which requries opening your computer

Good Luck.

Gorgo Nachtrag zu: „Treiber für Sony Camcorder TRV 240“
Optionen

Hallo
Habe Deine E-Mail erhalten.Danke für Deine schnelle Antwort.
Leider kann ich Kein englisch lesen.